Our Company History
Econoair Heating & Cooling Inc. is a professional heating, ventilation, air conditioning and indoor air quality company that provides high-quality air conditioning and furnace repair, replacement and maintenance services. We are committed to the highest standards of excellence which is reflected by the quality of our staff, services and products. We are known for our professionalism and our many years of experience.
Our company is owned and managed by Bruce Pour. Bruce has a mechanical engineering degree from Oregon State University and has been working in the HVAC and refrigeration industry since 1975. He is personally involved in the recruitment and training of our staff. He passes on his hands-on knowledge, which is one of the reasons Econoair Heating & Cooling Inc. can claim that we have one of the best and most knowledgeable sales and technical staffs in the region. We are one of the few NATE® certified dealers in the Greater Toronto Area.
We are committed to doing our part for our community and the world, which is why we offer services and products that promote environmental sustainability and care. We also make sure to educate our customers on energy-efficient action plans with their HVAC systems. Our Comfort Consultants are highly trained and educated, and will help you choose the best and most energy-efficient equipment for your home.
Our products meet the highest standards in the industry and come from trusted brand names. We also back our work with numerous certifications and qualifications and liability insurance. Here are some of our memberships.
- HRAI – Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada
- TSSA – Technical Standard & Safety Authority
- BBB – Better Business Bureau (A+ Highest Rating)
- WSIB – Workplace Safety Insurance Board
- NATE – North American Technical Excellence
- Intact Insurance – $5 Million Liability Insurance
Econoair services, repairs and installs:
- Forced Air Natural Gas and Propane Furnaces
- Hydronic Water Heating(Boilers), Natural Gas and Propane
- Central Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
- Ductless(Split) Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
- Natural Gas and Propane Fireplaces
- Design and Install Duct Work
- Air Purifiers
- Heat Recovery Ventilators, HRVs and ERVs
- Roof-top units
- BBQ, Dryer and Stove Gas Piping and Hook up
- Tankless Water Heaters, Natural Gas and Propane
- Hot Water Tanks, Natural Gas and Propane
What Can You Expect When You Work With Us?
At Econoair, we care. That’s why we only employ technicians that are highly skilled and technically qualified. We also make sure that they are a pleasure to have in your home. They will always act in a professional and polite manner and treat you and your home with respect. That’s why they will protect your floor when they work and clean up the work area after they are done. We are an established company so you can have peace of mind knowing that you are working with a licensed contractor that is insured with workman’s compensation and liability insurance.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Our technicians are eager to help you with your project and deliver the best results for your indoor comfort. We are confident that we can help you with your furnace repair or any other HVAC or indoor air quality project. We won’t stop until you are 100% satisfied with the results. Call us at (905) 763-2400 to learn more about our services and products or to request an appointment. We also provide 24-hour emergency service.