The Enbridge Home Energy Conservation is no longer accepting new enrollments.
As of June 16, 2015, the Home Energy Conservation program is no longer accepting new applicants for the remainder of 2015. Due to an overwhelming response to the program we have reached the maximum number of enrollments.
Enbridge Gas Distribution will fulfill qualifying incentive amounts to those customers who have already enrolled in the program. Clients are considered enrolled if they have scheduled or completed their pre-retrofit energy audit by June 16, 2015.
- If your client has scheduled a pre-retrofit energy audit (also known as a first, initial or pre- audit) prior to June 16, 2015 to occur in the coming weeks, they will be considered enrolled in the program and will have until July 31, 2015 to complete the recommended home energy upgrades and the post-retrofit energy audit.
- If your client has completed the pre-retrofit energy audit, the recommended home energy upgrades and the post-retrofit energy audit by July 31, 2015, Enbridge Gas Distribution will fulfill qualifying incentive amounts.
- If you have advised your client of the program and incentives available but have not scheduled or completed a pre-retrofit energy audit with an Enbridge Certified Energy Auditor, your client will not be eligible to enroll in the program as new enrollments are not being accepted as of June 16, 2015.
- Enbridge Gas Distribution has requested a renewal of this program in 2016 from the Ontario Energy Board. If your client cannot complete the recommended home energy upgrades and the post-retrofit energy audit by July 31, 2015, however, they are interested in the potential 2016 incentive; they may wish to delay their home energy upgrades and post-retrofit energy audit until January 2016.
- Until the Ontario Energy Board provides its approval of the 2016 Home Energy Conservation program, Enbridge Gas Distribution cannot confirm whether the program will be renewed in 2016, and what the 2016 program structure will look like.