Your garage is meant to protect your car and store your belongings. Not all houses have a garage, but some homeowners who do have them consider adding heating systems, especially to help get through the winter.
Econoair Heating & Cooling Inc. is a heating and furnace repair expert that provides homeowners with superior HVAC services throughout the cold season. We work with our clients, especially when it comes to getting the right insulation for their garage.
How to Heat a Garage
2. Insulate your garage by investing in a garage heating system. If you have the right heating system, you won’t need to worry about the money you spend on utility bills.
3. Consider a ductless heating and cooling system. This is an eco-friendly option since it follows energy-efficient guidelines. This system is also easier to install than most other HVAC systems.
4. Choose an in-floor heating system. If you prefer to have warm floors in your garage, try out an in-floor heating system
5. Try a wall-mounted electric heater. A wall-mounted electric heater is one of the best options for heating your garage on colder days. This is bigger than a portable space heater.
6. Install an infrared heater to radiate heat throughout your space. Using a low-intensity infrared tube heater is one of the best ways to heat up your garage.
7. A portable space heater is also a source to get additional heat. However, these vary in size and price.
8. Wood-burning stoves. A wood-burning stove is also an economical way to heat your garage space in the winter. Check with your local municipality for permits and ask your insurance compan yif the installation of a wood stove in the garage for cheap heat is allowed.
Why is It Important to Heat Your Garage?
If you have a car, it’s important to heat your garage because cold weather greatly affects your car’s battery, as well as appliances and other garage components. A heater is one way to ensure that there’s a balanced temperature in your garage.
Renovating a garage and developing it into a living space is another option. Adding a heater in the garage will help you achieve this or other future developments more quickly and easily.
As a heating and cooling expert, we can help you with furnace installation services. Our experts possess the necessary know-how to keep your furnace in tip-top shape. It’s important to keep your heating or cooling system in good condition if you want to stay comfortable.
When you choose us to be your contractor, expect clean installations and a check-up list ito help make sure your furnace functions properly before we leave. Installations should be done by professionals to ensure accuracy and avoid a potentially dangerous situation for the members of your family.
Econoair Heating & Cooling Inc. has a 24/7 call center and can help you with your boiler, ductless or furnace installation or AC repairs We provide a variety of other services, including ductwork modifications and oil or electric to gas heating system conversions. Call us at (905) 763-2400 or fill out our contact form to learn more about our products and services.